viernes, 13 de enero de 2017

Final PLE: Symbaloo

My initial PLE

This was my initial PLE, done before the traineeship:


My final PLE is the same as the initial one. But I have add another webmix called "ICT" for all the tools I could use at the university or when I am a teacher in the future, or all the tools we have learned in this subject. So, this is a picture of my new webmix:



As I said in the Blog of the first part of the course, this is the tool I have liked the most because, since I knew it, I use it every time I use the computer. I think it is a very useful and simple way to save the pages you usually or mainly get in; either in your personal area or in the educational one.

At first, I just used it in my personal area. But now, with my new webmix "ICT", I use Symbaloo for both my personal area and my the educational one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario