viernes, 13 de enero de 2017

Final reflection

As a reflection of the second part of New Technologies subject, I have to say that it has been really useful for me because I have learnt many resources that I am sure I will apply in my job as a teacher in the future.

I have to say that I am not quite good at using TICs, so carrying the subject out has sometimes been hard for me. I would like to use as many TIC resources as possible but it is difficult for me to follow the explanations in class, because everybody doesn’t need the same time to understand what they have to do with these tools. Sometimes I get stressed because I don’t know what to do or because I missed a step in the explanation. In addition, I had to work so I couldn't get to classes for many days, especially on December. But thanks to the explanations of all the activities we have done that we can find in the virtual platform "MiAulario", it has been possible for me to do all the activities that have been explained the days I haven't attend classes.

The weak point of the subject from my point of view is that we have been working with too many websites and I mix them or when I learn how to use one of them I forget the previous one. In my opinion, as we only have one semester in this subject, it would be better if we focused en less resources and exploited them to the full, more slowly. But on the contrary, knowing so many resources will be useful for us in the future because we can of course dedicate time to learn exactly how they work.

To sum up, I would say that this subject is necessary for nowadays education because society has progressed a lot in the use of technology, and I firmly believe that education should go according with what society needs.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario